All internet transactions require the purchasers to use Visa, (MasterCard and American Express are not excepted Online). The billing and shipping address used to complete an order must be the same address found on the credit card statement.
Before placing an Order:
1) Confirm warehouse stock and pricing for all products before placing an order.
2) Products listed on this web site are considered special order unless other wise specified.
3) Special order products typically take 1 to 4 weeks for delivery.
4) Products that are in stock ship the next day business day
5) All sales are based on the manufactures part number - Confirm product information with the Manufacture
6) For Defective Products - Contact the manufacture for replacement.
1) There is presently a no return policy for open box products sold online
2) Open box items are not exchangeable and some products are not exchangeable at all such as software.
3) Products that do not possess a security seal are also not exchangeable or returnable(OEM Non Retail Products).
4) Some Returnable products may require a 25 percent restocking fee.
5) Please inspect all shipping boxes for damage before opening them. Do not except them if there is damage. 6) Refunds are returned by check 5 business days after an order has been processed.
- QuantumhyperX™ is not responsible for shipping damage.
- Shipping prices and Taxes are calculated during checkout.
- Products include warranties offered by the manufacture.
- Residential sales require final payment by cash if the purchasers credit card is not Chip Enabled or is not registered in the Verified by Visa Program.
The information collected is customer name, address and telephone number. The email address is used to transmit the final credit card transactions, returns or cancellations. The QuantumhyperX™ is PCI and PA-DSS compliant for Internet Credit Card Transactions.
These internet security protocol were implemented by Visa to verify the customer's name and billing address on Visa's servers, so it is quicker and easier for the consumer to make an online order in the future.
Defective Products - Call the manufacture as they include a one year manufacture warranty when purchased online. QuantumhyperX™ Server and computer Warranties: One year warranty (parts and labor) on processor, motherboard and memory. Warranty excludes damage due to Trojans, Rootkits or over clocking but a re-imaging service is included with the warranty for the first year in that event.
Includes One Year Service: Clean dust filter, fans and CPU Thermal heat sink as well as clear registers of in active software.