Shipping and Delivery
1) All Consumer Electronics such as Computer, Laptops and Computer Hardware are Non Returnable
2) Orders that are not signed for upon delivery may be charged a 25 percent restocking fee when the item is returned to the warehouse.
3) Only a store credit can be offered for product that are refused or not signed for when delivery is made.
4) Returns for Non-Consumer Electronics can only be made if the manufacturer packaging is still sealed with the original shipper packaging and UPC code.
5) Use the Customer Support Page to request a warehouse RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods: Adult Signature required Courier Delivery.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances.
Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient.
We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
) These item are considered used once the manufacturer seals have been broken.
2) Special Order Products or not returnable or exchangeable even if the manufacture seals have not been broken due to unpacking.
3) Only a store credit can be offered for Special Order Products that are refused or not signed for when delivery is made.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
Request an RMA with the contact support page.
The following guarantees apply to our Site:
The primary delivery carriers are UPS, Fedex DHL and Purolator. Tracking numbers are issued after the product have been allocated at the warehouse. The customer can request any list carrier.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact Us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.quantumhyperx.com/catalog/pc/Contact.asp