2) Orders that are not signed for upon delivery may be charged a 25 percent restocking fee when the item is returned to the warehouse.
3) Open Box (Non Consumer Electronics) are also not returnable or exchangeable. These item are considered used once the manufacturer seals have been broken.
4) Returns can only be made if the manufacturer packaging is still sealed with the original shipper packaging and UPC code. The items will also require an additional RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) decal for return.
5) Use the Customer Support Page to request a warehouse RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
5) Special Order Products or not returnable or exchangeable even if the manufacture seals have not been broken due to unpacking.
6) The purchasers full credit card number is required in order to refund any credit card charges minus any restocking fees for any returns.